Learn more and connect with other members by joining the discussion on our simulation listserv.
During IMSH, a reception was held at the Moscone West Convention Center on Monday, January 27, 2014 to honor individuals who
The 4th Annual IMSH Serious Games and Virtual Environments Showcase and Arcade recognized top entries their educational value,
The Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) announces abstract awards in Program Innovation, Research and Technology
14th Annual International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare offered sought-after speakers, cutting-edge courses, and an open,
- Measuring Sense of Presence and User Characteristics to Predict Effective Training in an Online Simulated Virtual Environment
- Central Venous Access by Trainees: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Use of Simulation to Improve Success Rate on Patients
- Does the Sequence of Instruction Matter During Simulation?
- Evaluation of a Simulation-Based Pediatric Clinical Skills Curriculum for Medical Students
- Progress Toward Improving Medical School Graduates’ Skills via a “Boot Camp” Curriculum
- Standardized Patient–Based Simulation Training as a Tool to Improve the Management of Chronic Disease