Learn more and connect with other members by joining the discussion on our simulation listserv.
High fidelity simulations with healthcare personnel can be very powerful experiences that challenge the emotions & psyche
The Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) announces the initial development stage of Provisional Accreditation has begun.
The Accreditation webinar series is designed to provide information on the SSH accreditation standards, application processes, a
Program to certify Simulation Technicians/Specialists has begun. Following the successful launch of the Certified Healthcare Sim
- First-Year Residents Outperform Third-Year Residents After Simulation-Based Education in Critical Care Medicine
- Are Medical Students Being Taught Invasive Skills Using Simulation?
- Assessing the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Requirement for Temporary Cardiac Pacing Procedural Competency Through Simulation
- Mixed-Realism Simulation of Adverse Event Disclosure: An Educational Methodology and Assessment Instrument
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Surgical Skills Laboratories: A National Survey
- A Review of Computer-Based Simulators for Ultrasound Training